[Koha] Koha 2.2.8 for Windows?

Franklin Escano fdescano at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 18:29:12 NZDT 2007

Hi Qiqo,
I'm glad for the help.
I've installed debian linux on our computer. But my
problem lies along the installation of the Koha. I am
not yet familiar with the text-based interface of the
Linux OS as opposed to GUI-based system  such as
Windows.

I've since dual-booted the computer to  Linux as the
bootloader and Windows XP. I've installed Koha on the
Windows platform since I've found it easier to
accomplish.8-)

Frank