[Koha] More than one installation on one server--html removed, sorry

Dan Foote - DTS dfoote at dantech-services.com
Sun Mar 4 17:31:18 NZDT 2007

Can somebody please give me some information on how to go about putting
more than one Koha site on the same server?

I do have an installation up and running. I created a second
installation using different ports for both the intranet and opac sides.
Two config files for each site have also been created with different
names, appropriate paths, db info, permissions, etc. Web server listens
and responds on the assigned ports.

I can watch both the koha and opac error logs and see where I fail,
which always appears to be in relation to C4::Context.  With this, I
reviewed the Context.pm file and set the "use constant CONFIG_FNAME =>
"/etc/koha.conf";" statement to "use constant CONFIG_FNAME =>
"/etc/koha-2.conf";" (the name of my second config file).

What I've done, doesn't appear to work. Even though my httpd.conf
include appears to work properly, the only time I got a log in window in
Koha on the 2nd site was when I changed the above CONFIG_FNAME to the
new path in my first installation.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, to set up
the new site, I copied my first site into the new path, created a new
DB, changed permissions, and created new config files.

Thanks.

Dan