[Koha] Koha Project Day Summary

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Jun 25 23:41:41 NZST 2007

Hi gang,

We had another Koha Project Day yesterday. Here's a summary of
what we did:

Chris worked on a few more unit tests, finishing off the tests
for C4::Date. Quite a bit of wiki cleaning and thinking/talking
about how to use git in the project. Of course, chris also
blogged about his koha project day:
http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/articles/2007/06/25/koha-project-day-2

Russ worked on the styles of the supplemental sites koahdocs.org,
translate.koha.org, contribs.koha.org; took a look at Plone as a
possible replacement for our current koha.org site; started doing
some bug reports for version 3, and got selenium going:
http://bugs.koha.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=109

Mason did more bugzilla updates, and started on the process of
updating default templates in rel_2_2 so they will be suitable for
a 2.2.10 release

Josh worked with Chris on git, and added some documentation (partial
still) on how to use it for the Koha project.

Ryan helped some folks who wandered in with questions they had.

Feel free to join us next week, the festivities will start at 12:00pm
EST and continue for about 12 hours. To join us, you'll need to
download an IRC client (for Windows, mIRC is pretty good: www.mirc.com/)
and point it at irc.katipo.co.nz and the channel #koha.

We're also thinking of moving the day of the week we do this on
to give more folks the opportunity to get involved ... is there a
day of the week that would work best for you and your team?

Cheers,