[Koha] MARC Check

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Fri Jun 22 20:29:57 NZST 2007

Catherine Fagan wrote:
> I have two errors:
>
>  	The biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields
> MUST :
> # be mapped to a MARC subfield,
> # be in tab -1

Ok. the 2 fields should be in 090:
1. Go to: System administration | Links/KohaMarcDB
Select the biblio tab (default) and make biblionumber: 90c

2. Go to: System administration | Links/KohaMarcDB
Select the biblioitems tab and make biblioitemnumber 90d

2. Go to: System administration |  Biblio Frame
Select the default framework (I assume this is the one you're using)
Locate Field 090 and click on 'Edit subfields'
Make sure 'c' and  'd' are both tab-set to 'IGNORED'

Now run the check again. You should now have the all-clear. I too
stumbled on those error messages! It's the ultimate cryptic puzzle.
Thanks Koha Devs :-)

Took me close on a week to figure it to solve it.

Enjoy Koha, it's pretty cool when it's up and running.

Bo