[Koha] Bug: memberentry.pl Does Not Auto-calc Expiry and Joining Date

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Mon Jun 18 04:10:07 NZST 2007

Hi,

While transferring our membership database I noticed that memberentry.pl
does not save

Joining date (leave blank for today):
Expiry date (leave blank for auto calc):

I've loaded our dates by importing the member data into MySql from a CSV
file. However when adding member manually the dates are not auto-calced
as seems to be intended by design.

Perhaps I've overlooked something,  but if this is indeed a bug I'll be
happy to add it Bugzilla.

Natuarally I'm secretly hoping for someone to provide me with a quick
magical fix and then claim the swooning credit from our head librarian.
But then life usually isn't like that  :-)

TIA
Bo