[Koha] Importing MARC21 file leaves out Items information

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Jun 16 12:28:37 NZST 2007

----- "essjay_d12" <essjay_d12 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> We are currently trying to import a marc file, it imports the
> records, however the item information does not get imported...
> location, status, date Due, last Seen, barcode etc (all blank)
>
> When importing them I got an error message saying Access denied for
> user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' to database 'koha'
> referring to line 333 within modules/C4/Biblio.pm
>
> Anybody know why the item details are not appearing - everything
> else does
You should check the biblio frameworks to make sure the items
fields are set up to be identical to the records you're importing.
If you are importing records that have items in 852 fields, but
your Koha frameworks use 952, the items data won't be linked to
the items fields in Koha.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,