[Koha] Re: Why No Discussion Forum?

Hero_xbd!.RRR heroxbd at 126.com
Wed Jun 13 12:53:58 NZST 2007

Hey, Bo!

I guess you are using e-mails in a web-based way. Give some Mail User
Agents (e-mail clients) a try, such as Thunderbird[1]  or  Mutt[2], you
will find the power of mailing lists:)

But of course, they may take some time to understand how they function.

[1]http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
[2]http://www.mutt.org/