[Koha] VMWARE workstation image of Koha 2.2.9 working FINALLY!

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Jun 12 02:25:47 NZST 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:06:05 -0400, Kyle Hall wrote

http://torrents.bittorrent.com/kylemhall/5dce75aac8041f8433dc699f26fee6bccd82eff3/koha-2.2.7_ubuntu-server-6.06.1-i386.zip.torrent

> I think bittorrent is definitely the way to go for distributing files
> of this size.

Very cool.  I have downloaded the torrent link and am trying to download the zip now.
At the moment it is stalled out, I'll just leave it open for the day and see if it finds
it.  If it downloads I'll give it a try.  Thanks for the work on this, I really think
this will make life a lot easier in the future for Koha users or those just wanting to
give it a try.

Thanks
Jim