[Koha] VMWARE workstation image of Koha 2.2.9 working FINALLY!

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:06:05 NZST 2007

Ironic, I was working on the same thing. I have a 2.2.7 version
packaged up running on Ubuntu Dapper.
Site Link:
http://kylehall.info/index.php/projects/koha/koha-virtual-appliance/
Torrent:
http://torrents.bittorrent.com/kylemhall/5dce75aac8041f8433dc699f26fee6bccd82eff3/koha-2.2.7_ubuntu-server-6.06.1-i386.zip.torrent

I think bittorrent is definitely the way to go for distributing files
of this size.

Kyle

FYI, just zip up the vmware image directory.

On 6/8/07, Huck <dhuckaby at paasda.org> wrote:
> z39.50 search working...
>
> I don't know what all funkiness actual librarians configure with
> Koha..so the only thing I did was add some z39.50 servers to search.
>
> I will try and figure out HOW to package it up and make it available to
> the masses...with some sort of an instruction sheet on login and the like...
>
> or if you have and ftp server and want me to push it up onto your
> server...just let me know and I can let it run overnight...
>
> contact me off-list dhuckaby at paasda.org
>

> Thanks,
>
> --Huck

IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System