[Koha] Reserves problem

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Fri Jun 8 11:09:57 NZST 2007

Chris Cormack wrote:

>> .... a copy of the opac-user.tmpl and opac-user.pl files ...
>> there must be something different that I cant spot

FWIW, I downloaded and examined the two latest versions of HTML::Template.
There are quite a few differences between the two. I did a case-
insensitive grep for "reserve" through both source sets and
found little of interest.

Finally I grepped all of Koha/2.2.9 for the same and did not
see anything unusual. As a matter of fact, "RESERVES" is used
many scripts and templates, not just in the one that is failing.

It will be interesting to read what the cause of this
particular bug is. It is in the weirdo category fer sure.

cheers
rickw