[Koha] Re: News of koha 3.0 and poll [important]

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Fri Jun 8 06:52:04 NZST 2007

Somewhere between 2 and 3.

I'm the system administrator for a small private school and some of the
bugs in the 2.2.x series have been very frustrating for our librarian. I
would love to be able upgrade our current system to a polished and easy
to use Koha 3.0.

This poll was posted several months ago. What is the expected release
date for 3.0? I've searched a bit on the web and this list, but I
haven't seen an answer.

thanks for your time,

Matthew