[Koha] Reserves problem

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Thu Jun 7 15:40:14 NZST 2007

On Thu, June 7, 2007 08:04, Chris Cormack wrote:

> This sounds like a bug in the template file, do you recall what
> version of the templates they are running for the opac?
> You can find out in the system preferences in the librarian interface

Hi Guys,

I believe these previous posts are definitely related to this one:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/7751
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/7665

I'm using the standard npl templates released with 2.9.9

PLEASE developers if any you read this, help up sort this out. Merci
beaucoup!! It is surely just a tiny mistake in the code somewhere...

Bo