[Koha] Barcode generation in Koha

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Mon Jul 30 22:20:07 NZST 2007

Hi,

When we try to generate barcodes using Koha, the browser just opens
an empty window titled barcodesGenerator.pl. Can some of the experts
figure out why it is happening? Maybe we have configured some things
wrongly. We are running Koha 2.2.9 on Debian Linux. We have not set
up the printer paths yet in Koha. Should it matter? Because the user
guide says that Koha will generate a pdf file, which we can print later.

Another problem that I haven't been able to get over -- how does one
get to see the list of books catalogued in the library so far? Our
librarian hasn't got a hang of the Reports module yet. Is there any
documentation on-line that we can use?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
Suresh