[Koha] Question about Z39.50 import

Steven F.Baljkas baljkas at mts.net
Tue Jul 24 18:49:27 NZST 2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2007     1:49 CDT

Hi, Jim,

That was a really interesting question and while I'm waiting with you and others for the official answer from the cognoscenti, I thought I could point out that utilities like the MARCEdit program can strip out fields that you don't want in your records easily enough. Just an observation.

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte