[Koha] Self Check-Out

J Rancharan jrancharan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:31:53 NZST 2007

Hello,

I found this to work like this:

1. After you create a user, MODIFY the user's privileges to CIRCULATE only.
2. The person will be able to LOGIN to Koha using the name and Password
provided.
3. On the left side column of KOHA: CIrculatio Issues: Issue to: The person
inputs their name or their CARD number in the space.
4. Hit ENTER or click SUBMIT and that person's will now be able to ISSUE a
book on the main screen using th BAR CODE of the book. Just enter the BAR
CODE and bam.

The draw back to this is that the person can issue books to anyone else as
well.

Hope I was clear enough. It is 12:30 am...