[Koha] attempting to install Koha at Bluehost.com

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Jul 19 03:54:01 NZST 2007

"Joshua M. Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> > case,
> > client

> No ... 'this module' is Net::Z3950::ZOOM, which is only used if you
> plan to use the integrated Z39.50 client. Net::Z3950 isn't used at
> all in Koha anymore.

See what happens when you give me rambling indirect answers:  I forget
what question I asked.  :-/  Any road up, the right action is to
remove Net::Z3950 from PREREQ_PM.

Do we still use Class::Accessor, Event and HTML::Template?

Thanks,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.