[Koha] answered some of my own questions - list of Perl modules

Truth Collins sameoldtruth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 08:29:06 NZST 2007

I answered some of my own questions after reading through some of the archives:

  I found: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=fc4 which provides a list of Perl Modules.

  Are Sendmail and Zoom ( http://search.cpan.org/~mirk/Net-Z3950-ZOOM/ ) in stable releases?

  So I suppose that I should ask the web hosting company to install the following Perl modules which they will hopefully be able and willing to install.  Is this the list of Perl modules that is required or is there another list?

  Thanks,

  Truth C.

  Perl Modules    Now we will continue installing perl modules by these commands
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install Event’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install Digest::MD5’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “HTML::Template”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “Mail::Sendmail”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “Compress::Zlib”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “PDF::API2”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “Class::Accessor”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “MARC::Charset”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “MARC::File::XML“’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “Tie::IxHash“’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “XML::Simple”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “Net::Z3950”’
  *perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “Net::Z3950::ZOOM”’