[Koha] Re: Inventory & items.itemcallnumber

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Sun Jul 8 08:30:59 NZST 2007

I suppose that an alternative solution would be to modify the
inventory.pl script so that it depends on biblioitems.classification
instead of items.itemcallnumber.

However, I'm guessing that this solution would be bad form as it
modifies the program, which would then break every time Koha was upgraded.

your thoughts?

-Matthew