[Koha] forced to generate new barcode with EVERY item edit

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Jan 30 11:08:10 NZDT 2007

Hi Darla,
----- Darla Grediagin <dgrediagin at bssd.org> wrote:
> Anyone know where to set our scanners so they don't read the leading
> zero's?  It is driving my assistant crazy to hand input the barcodes
> for check out.
Do you know the type of scanner you're using? Sometimes you can find
manuals on the manufacturer's website. Typically the way to program
the scanner is to use a sequence of barcodes in the manual. The
options are normally quite flexible, omitting leading zeros shouldn't
be too much trouble. Hope that helps ...

Cheers,