[Koha] Setting up how many books a patron can have.

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Wed Jan 24 14:23:26 NZDT 2007

Hi all,

I am thrilled to have my Koha installation up and running.  I have
announced the new OPAC to teachers today and some have already reserved
items.  It is working great.

Here is the problem I am having.  When I try to edit a Biblorecord, I
get an error that Tab T is not filled in.  I cannot find a tab T much
less a place that it is required.  The only Tabs that I am aware of are
the numerical ones that we set in various areas.

If anyone has some insight I sure would appreciate an email.

Thanks in advance,

Darla

--
Darla Grediagin