[Koha] Intranet module cannot be accessed in the network

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon Jan 15 21:56:33 NZDT 2007

arnab a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> I've installed Koha 2.2.7. Now the probem is that when I'm trying to access
> the INTRANET module through network, it is giving error. But I can easily
> access the OPAC module.
>
> When giving "http://192.168.128.80/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl" it is working
> fine. But when giving "http://192.168.128.80/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl" OR
> "http://192.168.128.80/intranet/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl" it is giving the
> error -
>
> Object not found!
> The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL
> manually please check your spelling and try again.
>
> If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
>
> Error 404
> 192.168.128.80
> 01/15/07 12:45:19
> Apache/2.0.59 (Win32)
>
> Could any body please tell me what changes I've to made in the file
> "httpd.conf".
>
> With Regards
> Arnab

It is normal since Koha is supposed to work ont two different internet
interfaces.
That ensures some security.
So either you create two different virtualhosts (defined in
koha-httpd.conf).
OR you use two different listening ports in your koha-httpd.conf.
But then to access intranet, you have to use the second port.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT