[Koha] Help! Number of titles that may be checked out by users with Koha

Amber Amland amamland at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:54:58 NZDT 2007

We're a small school library that has happily been using Koha for about a
year.  It's our first automated system. We just started using it with our
elementary library (added as a branch), and every time we try to check books
out to elementary students it gives the red flag that says "Too many issues
(already issued / max : a 0/0)".  I made sure the student has permission to
borrow books and have set up our issuing rules so that elementary students
may have three books for 7 days.  What's wrong?  Does anyone have any ideas
for how to fix this?

Thanks,
Amber