[Koha] help: error 500 intranet & opac

sapto siswoyo s_siswoyo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 18:54:37 NZDT 2007

Greetings.
I found this error logs in my system.

1. intranet-error_logs
premature end of script headers: mainpage.pl
install_driver (mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: c:/usr/koha227/intranet/modules c:/usr/lib c:/usr/site/lib.) at (eval 16) line 3.
perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the ccapitalissation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Proxy, Sponge.
at c:/ussr/koha227/intranet/modules/c4/Context.pm line 411.

2. opac-error logs
premature end of script headers: opac-main.pl
 install_driver (mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: c:/usr/koha227/intranet/modules c:/usr/lib c:/usr/site/lib.) at (eval 14) line 3.
 perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
 or perhaps the ccapitalissation of 'mysql' isn't right.
 Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Proxy, Sponge.
 at c:/ussr/koha227/intranet/modules/c4/Context.pm line 411.
 Compilation failed in require at c:/usr/koha227/opac/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at c:/usr/koha227/opac/ci-bin/koha/opac_main.pl line 9.

I can read it at all, but I dont understand what I suppose to do. Please let me know it further.
Thank you in advance for all of your supports.

Regards,
Sees

http://mail.yahoo.com