Fwd: Re: [Koha] getting mysql...admin.exe to be found by the koha install

Koha Lover koha_lover at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 03:51:25 NZDT 2007

For the list:

Evidently we were not clear about what the problem is.
 We did the install as given below and as given in the
koha directions.  The problem is that we do not know
how to install mysql given that we have a slightly
different version before us with different screens for
configuration from what the installation notes leads
us to expect.  The result is that we get a message
from Koha on install that it can't find
mysql...admin.exe.  The problem is not the
installation folder, which is correctly defined.  The
problem is elsewhere, but we do not know where.
Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks very much,

Koha Lover