[Koha] Problem in addbiblio.pl in all versions of koha - Additional authors are not saved properly

Ryan Higgins rch at liblime.com
Tue Feb 27 19:34:10 NZDT 2007

We have a fix for this that takes the additional authors from the
marc tables rather than the additional authors table.  I'll commit
the update to the 2.2 branch; there should be a bugfix release coming
out in a few days, hopefully I'll get it in before then.

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha