[Koha] Error in installing Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.16 for Z39.50 Search

Maria Doria maria.doria at ineti.pt
Tue Feb 27 02:56:09 NZDT 2007

Hello all,

I'd like to increase the field in the borrower's category code (seted up in parameters) from a max-length of '2' to '3'. I've already changed this length at MySQL at the right column ('categorie'), did it in the HTML code in both 'default' and 'npl' templates but I still can only write a 2 max-length field when adding a new borrower's code...

Any suggestions or any idea of what I may be doing wrong? I've searched the archives but there were no questions related.

I'm using Koha 2.2.7 in Debian, MySQL 4.0.24, Perl 5.

Thanks in advance,

Maria Doria

CITI / DEP - Divisão de Estudos e Projectos
INETI - Instituto Nacional de Engenharia, Tecnologia e Inovação
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, 22 - 1649-038 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: + 351 217 127 030 (directo)
Fax: + 351 217 127 059
Endereço de correio electrónico: maria.doria at ineti.pt