[Koha] Z39.50 Search

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Feb 23 10:26:32 NZDT 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 01:23:34PM -0800, spark at cclsd.org said:
> Hi there,
> This brings up an interesting question(s) regarding our install of 2.2.7, and what
> is mentioned in that newbie guide.
>
> 1)  we don't have a "members" mouseover option, all we see is a "patron"
> selection/interface

members/patrons/borrowers .. teh templates call them different things.

> 2)  when a patron is created, there are not a multitude of flag options available.
> we only have 3 flags to choose from: Gone no address, Debarred, and Lost

Its not when creating, when you have created a borrower,member or
patron :) On the moremember.pl page, there is a link to change
password, and one to modify privileges.

> 3)  what am I missing here, as I am also curious how to create a "librarian" account
> for our testers

If you choose to modify privileges, you can then assign privileges to
that borrower, thus converting them into a librarian.

If you are using the NPL templates the modify privileges link will be
next to the delete link on the top rightish of the page

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz