[Koha] Defining Issuing Rules - fines

Mirza Muhammad Naseer mmnaseer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 01:44:18 NZDT 2007

Dear Jenny Collery,

Please see "*HINT for fines*" on the same screen. It states "*Each box needs
to be filled in with fine, time to start charging, charging cycle e.g. 1,7,7
= 1USD,EUR,etc fine, after 7 days, every 7 days*."  (koha Version 2.2.4) So
you can enter 0,7,7 or any combination starting with zero but you can not
enter 0,0,0.

Hope problem will be solved.

Yours truly,

MIRZA MUHAMMAD NASEER