[Koha] Error in installing Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.16 for Z39.50 Search

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 23:21:26 NZDT 2007

Dear All
I am trying to configure my Koha application for Z39.50 Search.  For that
purpose I have downloaded yaz-toolkit from indexdata and installed it.
After that I downloaded Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.16 from CPAN and trying to install
it but the following error comes on command prompt:

C:\Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.16>perl makefile.PL
'yaz-config' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.
'yaz-config' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.
'yaz-config' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

ERROR: Unable to call script: yaz-config
If you are using a YAZ installation from the Debian package "yaz", you
will also need to install "libyaz-dev" in order to build this module.

I am using Koha 227 at Windows XP

Any idea?

Regards,

Ata ur Rehman,

Librarian,
Akhter Hameed Khan Resource Center (AHKRC),
NRSP-Institute of Rural Management,
F-6/4, Islamabad

Ph: +92 51 2822752
      +92 51 2822792