[Koha] Koha installs

Christopher L Middleman cmiddleman at stcames.com
Fri Feb 16 10:28:28 NZDT 2007

When I run ./installer.pl -i:
I get:
 MISSING PERL MODULES

You are missing some Perl modules required by Koha. Please run this again
after installing them. They may be installed by finding packages from your
operating system supplier, or running (as root) the following commands:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "MARC::File::XML"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "ZOOM"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "You will need GD::Barcode for the new barcode
generator"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "You will need Net::LDAP if you want to authentify
patrons through a LDAP"'
running perl -MCPAN -e 'install "MARC::File::XML"' I get :
Failed 4/4 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 29/34 subtests failed, 14.71% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
How do I get it to force install?  I tried -f and it would not work.

*** WARNING!
ZOOM-Perl requires at least version 2.1.45 of YAZ,
but is currently you only have version 2.1.8.
Running make test
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install
I get the YAZ error but it should be correct