[Koha] koha barcodes

Joshua Ferraro joshua.ferraro at liblime.com
Sun Dec 23 15:22:17 NZDT 2007

On 12/21/07, Christopher Middleman <c_middleman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have asked about this 2 or 3 times and gotten no response.  I submitted a
> bug report and got no response either.  I was trying to scan in our barcodes
> manually and it would not accept them.  If either of you here a solution
> could you let me know?
>
> Hi Jason,
>
> I have the same problem. Did you find a solution here?
> I let you know if I come up with something
To disable the barcode plugin in 2.2.x you have to remove the barcode.pl plugin
from your MARC frameworks. Let us know if you have trouble doing that.

Note that this problem has been resolved in 3.0 so that the barcode plugin
obeys the system preference, and doesn't need to be removed from the
frameworks.

Cheers,