[Koha] turn off auto Barcode when changing items

Octavee Uhl octavee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:58:12 NZDT 2007

Hello,

Is it possible to turn off the auto Barcode feature when changing items,
which do already exist and then turn that feature back on. I do not want to
generate a barcose each time when a minor detail changes.
If this is possible what is the best way to do this. May be a MySQL table
that controls this (like a switch).

Thanks for any information or hints on this. Am I the only one who has
problems with this?

Greetings, Octavee

I am using
Koha version2.2.8
OS version Linux Librarian 2.6.18-4-686 #1 SMP Wed Apr 18 09:55:10 UTC 2007
i686 GNU/Linux
Perl version5.008008
MySQL Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.32, for pc-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2