[Koha] (no subject)

Debora Offer daoffer at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 04:07:05 NZDT 2007

	From: 	  rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
	Subject: 	Re: [Koha] Install on MacOSX fails at apache
	Date: 	December 16, 2007 6:23:05 AM CST
	To: 	  daoffer at austin.rr.com

Koha did connect to the database. The Koha database and administrator
user are there.

It's the "virtual hosts" thing that's getting me. I didn't change the
default koha-httpd.conf file (except for uncommenting the Listen
command) because I didn't understand what to do with the rest of the
file.

A working http.conf would be great. Thanks!

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt

Debora,

You must create virtual hosts and add SETENV to fix the path to
PELRLIB and KOHA configuration.
If you need I can send you my http.conf on windows for you to adapt
to your environmet.
Chek if database was created sucefully - SAMPLE228.
Regards,
Rafael