[Koha] Where is item call number saved in koha

Octavee Uhl octavee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 11:52:47 NZDT 2007

Hello,

I have a problem trying to find where the "Call number (combined)" 952k
field gets saved. I know it is saved in items.itemcallnumber, but it seems
to retain that information somewhere else. When I change tha value in
items.itemcallnumber (via MySQL) it changes it for the simple view in opac
and intranet. But when I look at it in complete view it still has the
original value in it. Strange enough that the data seems to be saved in 2
locations.
Any hints?

Thanks
Octavee