[Koha] Add biblio problem--error log
SamdahlDH at vmi.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:49:47 NZDT 2007
The apache error log in /var/log/apache2/error.log states the
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/20051025/msql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20051025/msql.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on
line 0 [Sun Dec 09 07:35:55 2007] [notice] Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu)
PHP/5.1.2 configured -- resuming normal operations [Thu Dec 13 14:26:07
2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
I recently installed Koha 2.2.9 on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS. I set up the Z39.50
service to go to our current system. I'm having a problem importing a
bibliographic records into the system. These are the steps and results
I am getting.
1. Go into Catalogue/Add Biblio
2. Select Create Empty biblio.
3. Enter an ISBN in the 020 field
4. Click z39.50 Search
5. A box appears with our catalog address for the Z39.50 search
6. Do the search
7. After it retrieves the record select Import
8. It retrieves the record and fills in the default MARC record
9. Click Add Bibliographic Record and go to Items
10. After this I get the following error:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, samdahldh at vmi.edu and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error
Can someone help with this? Thanks in advance.
J.T.L. Preston Library
Virginia Military Institute
Lexington, VA 24450
samdahldh at vmi.edu
More information about the Koha