[Koha] problem with setting issuing rules

Bojan Macan bmacan at irb.hr
Wed Dec 5 03:21:53 NZDT 2007

Hi everyone!

I have a little problem with setting issuing rules in Koha.
I have adjusted issuing rules under parameters>issuing rules, and I have
set the status for our library members, but when I try to issue them an
item, Koha warns me that confirmation is needed before issuing any item,
and that too many issues have already been issued (this member doesn't
have any issue borrowed) (it sais: Too many issues (already issued / max
: b 0 / 0)). Then I can confirm this issue or  not. Is this normal, or I
need to adjust some more parameters. Or did I adjust something wrong
under the issuing rules... Can anyone, plesase, send me instructions how
to do it?

Thank you!

Bojan