[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] Any interest in adding MP3 ID3v2 read/write capability to Koha?

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Dec 1 08:22:16 NZDT 2007

On 11/30/07, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> "Chris Nighswonger" <cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
> Would it be better to use Audio::TagLib for a more general
> multi-format audio file tagging?

++

If you could leave the door open to
> Image::ExifTool for many graphics formats in a similar system, that
> would be absolutely fantastic!

Tnx for the heads-up. I missed these two modules completely. Too bad
Image::ExifTool does not support more audio file types. It could be an
all-in-one solution.

I would think that once the basic structure is in place, supporting
read/write of any filetype header would be relatively easy.

--
Chris Nighswonger
Faculty Member