[Koha] Item not for loan problem

Pauley pdavis at lyncs.org
Thu Aug 30 12:53:00 NZST 2007

Hello;

I have imported items using bulkmarcimport.pl and most seem to work fine.
My reference materials say they are available but when I try to issue one I
get :

Error Issuing Item:
Item not for loan

The itemtype is REF and description is Reference.  I have filled out all the
fields in the Issuing Rules, changed and resaved them a number of times.  Am
I missing something somewhere that would block the issuing of these items?
I have looked at the field for "use restrictions" (field y in "Items") and
that is set to 0.  Here is the error I get from the error log:

HERE : 0 / (3 for 1 at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Circulation/Circ2.pm line 650., referer:
http://library.lyncs.org:8010/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl

I was getting a fetchrow() error but I enabled large tables in mySQL and
that seemd to go away.

So, any Ideas?

Thanks for your help

Paul Davis