[Koha] addbiblio.pl still failing

linda r lindamarcella at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 04:36:03 NZST 2007

Is there a way to just reinstall a clean database without reinstalling Koha.
I mean "drop database Koha" and then recreate it from an .sql file or
something?

Or would this not make sense because the Koha installation procedure adds
some information to the database?

In either case, the additional time to uninstall and reinstall Koha isn't
very much.

Thanks.