[Koha] Multiple Instances on same server

Scott Leafe skl51203 at houston.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 03:28:14 NZST 2007

Thank you Wojciech.  That does make sense.  It did not seem to work with two
installations of Koha on the same server, but I'll try the two vservers and
sample perl code scenario to see how that works.  I assume then that to
customize for another library you just need to select a different template.

Thanks again.