[Koha] Validating date

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 10:29:32 NZST 2007

Hey,
I have a problem with the koha system not validating the date entered, even though the format is set in the system preferences.
In some instances, the faulty data is accepted and in others, such as budget,  the date may not be shown.
Would I need to change some script to give some error notification and which script?
Any other thoughts on how to validate would be helpful.
Thanks

Noel

Image by FlamingText.com