[Koha] addbiblio.pl prompts to save

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Aug 7 02:42:04 NZST 2007

"Grant Johnson" <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Here's the error I get running on the command line.
> Am I missing a library? or is this one of the Mysql issues on Etch.....

If you're testing a script from the command line, you need to tell
perl where the Koha modules live, with either
  perl -I /path/to/koha/intranet/modules script.pl
  or
  export PERL5LIB=/path/to/koha/intranet/modules # before running perl

BUT!

> > Except if I try to add a Biblio with a Z39.50 search(works) and click the
> > "Add record" button I get prompted to save the .pl file.
> >
> > It doesn't execute on the server.

this is some Apache configuration error.  Check that you have cgid.conf
and cgid.load in /etc/apache2/mods-enabled and if not, try
  a2enmod cgid && /etc/init.d/apache2 reload
but I don't remember the exact solution.

Hope that helps,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.