[Koha] Printing spine labels

Karen Myers karenmyers1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:23:39 NZST 2007

Hi all

I am new to Koha and have two problems with my installation of Koha 2.2.7 on
Win XP.
The first one is that when I load the default or personalized cataloguing
page the page hangs with the "Please wait while page loads" status at top. I
have to reload the page several times to clear the message. Any clues?

Secondly is a problem with printing spine labels. When I open the PDF from
the selected records I can see an ISBN and item type printed but not the
call number. A similar problem has been discussed before on the list and I
have tried the solutions suggested such as adding the ::BASIC:: to the
barcodeGenerator.pl file without success. Any other suggestions would be
gratefully received.
thanks
Karen Myers

Advertisement: 1000s of Sexy Singles online now at Lavalife
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D29891&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_1000s&_m=EXT