[Koha] Re: Continued 1.2.3 -> 2.x Migration Woes

Timothy R.Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Apr 30 11:31:05 NZST 2007

> But first you want to go to system administration in Koha and check
> that you have a default MARC framework set up. And also check the
> Koha to MARC links.

Great, thank you Chris! I do have one problem on checking that though: I presume
the MARC settings would be under parameters, and the white table on the
parameters page is completely blank, so I cannot get to any of the settings. Any
ideas on why that would be?

I do have the data backed up, so that part is good at least.

Thanks for your help.

-Tim