[Koha] OPAC--Koha home page

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Thu Apr 26 21:05:07 NZST 2007

> You are right but uncomplete.
> IMHO, you should first disconnect current user if connected.
>
> Thus use a redirect :
> http://example.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl?logout.x=1

I agree, but wanted to do further investigation. I wonder if users should
be given the option of /not/ being logged out? For instance: if I'm signing
in from home, I don't want to be logged out after inactivity. If it's a
publicly-accessible computer I do. I was thinking maybe we need a little
"Remember me" checkbox on the login form to control that behavior.

For that matter, perhaps if "remember me" has been selected, should the
page redirect at all? If I'm at home I probably don't want my search
results page to disappear just because I got up to answer the phone or
something.

  -- Owen