[Koha] Re: Koha/Solaris 9 install problem

Tom Metzger tom at incolsa.net
Thu Apr 26 16:06:27 NZST 2007

Chris,
Thank you, it really was a genuine question.  I noticed questions being
answered and I'm on a time schedule from my boss for getting this
installed so I wanted to know if I was wasting my time waiting for an
answer that might not come.  I realize Solaris isn't used by alot of
people with Koha but I was hoping that someone would have run into my
problem and would be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the response.
Tom

--
Tom Metzger                                     INCOLSA Systems Administrator
Help Stop Internet Spam! --->                           http://spam.abuse.net