[Koha] Several Issues

George Kraniotis george.kraniotis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 04:37:08 NZST 2007

1. When a book is issued to a patron, it doesn't load into the user-side to show
them what they have been issued.  The only place we can view the books that have
been issued are within the individual patron's account on the admin side.

Our initial analysis has brought us to believe that there is something in the
Perl code that is incorrect.

2. After searching for a book, the barcode image comes up with an image error
(red 'x').

3. When you add a book to the catalog, you must select a branch for that book.
Is there a way where you can make the branch default, instead of selecting it
every time.  (We only have one branch.)

I appreciate your help with all these problems.  Let me know if you need things
explained further.

-George