[Koha] Date problems adding new members

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 21 13:32:50 NZST 2007

I upgraded from 2.2.5 to 2.2.8 and had exactly the same problem yesterday.
If I leave the fields blank, I cannot issue books and it says 'borrower will
leave soon'
Entering only the joining date gives the same result.
I can edit and manually enter the expiry date. It will work, and show the
expiry date, but not the joining date.
It also works, obviously, if I enter both dates manually.
Running on Debian Sarge.

Marty