[Koha] About Installation

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:35:30 NZST 2007

Dear Khaled

I will advice you to read and learn about MARC format.  There is no MFN and
ACC No Field in MARC but you can use locally assigned numbers in 9xx tags.
For example in koha, MARC code 952$p is used for barcode which is like Acc
number in Winisis.  Similarly you can use Biblio Record No instead of MFN.
You can add multiple copies of one title in one Biblio Record number.

Regards,

Ata