[Koha] Koha mysql error

Mike Dalgity dalgity at htl.net
Sat Apr 21 00:17:17 NZST 2007

Hi Dennis, I can confirm I got the same error message regarding PDF::API2.
I don't know if it matters at all because I haven't tested any of the
barcode stuff yet.  There's one change I had to make in the koha.mysql file
before installing.  Search for return and change it to `return`.  Not sure
what's causing your Access Denied errors for kohaadmin.  Looks like you were
able to connect to MySQL the first time and create the Koha database however
this will prevent successfully installing thereafter.  Here's what I used to
uninstall my partial install when I was still figuring it out.

# to remove koha config files:
rm /etc/koha*

# to remove web sites: (default path is different)
rm -rf /var/www/koha

# to remove koha database
mysqladmin -f -uroot -p drop Koha
mysql -uroot -p -Dmysql -e"delete from user where user='kohaadmin'"
mysql -uroot -p -Dmysql -e"delete from db where user='kohaadmin'"

# reload mysql
mysqladmin -uroot -p reload

#If doing a full uninstall don't forget to remove the "Include
/etc/koha-httpd.conf" line at the end of apache config file.

Mike D.